Reporting to the Technical Director, the primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Implementing CAPEX projects and installing to relevant HSE legislation.
- Leading and planning project implementation within a production environment
- Management, co-ordination and control of contractors.
- Review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements and preparation of Permits to Work.
- Developing techniques for assessment and monitoring of CAPEX contracts and contractors.
To excel in this role, the successful candidate should be an experienced Mechanical Engineer with excellent knowledge of current HSE legislation regarding construction and commissioning of projects, as well as a good leader with the ‘Hands On’ approach that will maintain our high standards. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, would be advantageous.
For further details, see below.