An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Muirhall site to aid the Company in the efficient management of our onsite facilities and services, in both a day-to-day capacity and with a focus on continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Customer Logistics and Warehousing Director, the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring that all facilities on the Muirhall site meet the necessary health, safety and environmental requirements, complying with current legislation to maintain a safe working environment for all employees.
- Managing and supervising all service providers and their associated activities and performance, through effective planning and preparing / reviewing key contract documentation
- Managing the interface between site activities and third party service providers through liaison with the relevant department leads
- Overseeing the continued coordination of the site’s integral services, such as building inspection, waste disposal and catering, as well as directly supervising a small team of onsite cleaners and maintenance technicians.
- Managing the detailed comparison of costs for essential goods and services to achieve cost- effective solutions for all third party contracts
- Assisting site management with the optimum utilisation of space and resources for any extension or re-organisation of Company premises
- Maintaining and adhering to a clear vision of the Company’s business objectives when planning all future site developments
- Ensuring that all planned activities of employees and contractors has been completed to the highest standard, with periodic audit and review schedules carried out.
The greatest success in this role will be achieved by an applicant with the management experience required to adapt efficiently to changing Company needs. Strong planning and organisational skills are essential, with qualification in building maintenance, facilities management, structural or civil engineering also being highly desirable.
For further details, see below: